Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Frustrated and Fed up

I am hoping to see some light in my jobs search after an unwilling desire to graduate without honours. I have just been rejected by InterCall as a conference adminstrator, CPF (housing and retirement schemes) twice and MPA (Port policy division). And now, i am receiving another interview by this unknown and possibly no-prospects small company which I am not keen in. Besides, I have no idea what is their jobs scope like LOL. Wealth management is the title of the job position but I guess I am not very keen in it. I have no idea what exactly I will be doing LOL. Researching their company website is depressing as there is very little information (which is good for a current slacker like me)! 

I am feeling very depressed right now and am constantly looking for an escape either taking to people whom I can trust or engage in fun and fulfilling activities. Therefore, I am looking forward to the upcoming oil painting class held by My Art Space. The fee is $360 for 8 + 2 fess lessons. Guess the fees are quite reasonable!